Friday, October 16, 2009

So it begins...

My journey through the tunnel with the light at the end of it. So far, great! Only teared up yesterday twice, but didn't bawl my eyes out. I did that after leaving the base, I drove around for a bit and cried harder than I ever have in my life and made a point of pulling over and giving one good scream - since I figured at 11:30 at night no one would hear. By the time I got home I was ready to curl up and sleep, but I did not, I stayed awake doing random cmputer things till three in the morning. That's just what I felt like doing.
I recieved my first call from him last night at midnight - it was wonderful. In all the choppyness and akwardness of this first phone call was his happy little voice that has stopped my tears and made me giggle for the past two and a half years. It made breath a little lighter and I will try and hold on tight to this feeling until the next call.

Yesterday - October 15th, 2009, was our Two and a Half years together. 30 Months of good & bad times, memories, moments, love, tears, secrets, inside jokes, laughter, tickling, kisses, and cuddling. I can't wait for him to get back, so we can continue on our adventure.


Going home for the weekend - won't hear from me for a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment