Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Tired & Wide Awake

It's 1:30, I'm in bed, I don't want to sleep. I'm emotionally doing really good with this whole deployment thing, but I have picked up some very odd behaviours...
 - My night-owlness has hit me with a vengeance.
 - I am either too active in scheduling my time with people or I sit at home and sit with my laptop & TV.
 - Today I played a total of 5.5 hours of Fable II - an x-box 360 game I'm in love with.
 - I have severly good intentions to do things like scrapbook & work out but by the end of the day I have failed miserably.
It is now 2:30 am and I need sleep. a few keys were not working on my keyboard and I quite literally just sat here for 35 minutes fixing them - another (stupid) odd behaviour. I think haf my common sense left with Mr. M.
I need sleep - fun things happening tomorrow...
He he he.
Night.
Ps. Bought New Moon Soundtrack! Eeeeeeeee, I'm in Love.

1 comment:

  1. dude, you haven't hit xbox rock bottom until you have a plan to shower before noon when you wake up at 8, and instead play Fable II or Mass Effect (those are the only 2 games I even play now) until 5pm, unclean and still rumpled from sleeping. I do that everytime boyfriend has to go away or out in the field, because he's just not here to tell me that I'm acting like a small child.

    ReplyDelete