Friday, July 8, 2011

Accomplishments & Dresses

As I stated in this post I have my top 5 goals that I am trying to complete.

I have one of them begun - I got accepted to Center for Arts and Technology! I am going to be taking Events & Promotions Management and I am so excited. I have oodles of people say that it's perfect for me. While I'm not sure if it's perfect I do know I have a passion for planning things like parties and events through highschool and into my college years. I love entertaining friends and family.
SHOUT OUT to RORO who is joining me there! Whoop!

Another goal is taming my green monster. That is coming along. I had a difficult time last weekend, but I managed to control myself, ha ha. I have definitely made strides, especially since I have been working out and feeling pretty damn great about myself.

We attended a lovely wedding of an old friend last weekend in Cape Breton! That place is absolutely gorgeous!! You you ever have the chace to go go! We stayed there 4 days and I have never drank so much in my life. It was great fun and extremely relaxing. I could do what I want when I wanted, and I got to dress up, which I love.

On a completely different note - song I LOVE right now -


Foster and The People - Pumped Up Kicks

Tomorrow I am going wedding dress shopping for the first time and I am SO excited! We have been engaged for a little more than a year and I've been waiting for what feels like forever to try on the dress, to end all dresses, a girl wears in her lifetime. Sigh.

I don't really have much to say, Mr. M is gone right now, so I'm watching a silly chick flick called The Romantics. I made myself steak tonight. It was delicious. I am quite proud since I have never cooked it before. Props to Tmo.

Well, back to my movie. I'll write tomorrow night about my bridal shopping experience! <3

Much love bloggers.
Tmo
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment