Friday, November 12, 2010

In all honesty.

I'm extremely anxious about something & That's all I can say about that.
If you know, you know, if you don't you never will.

Gahhhhh.

***

On a brighter note! I am loving my crafty little self.


 Snowflake Craft I just started tonight.


2 Snowmen done of 6. I love them.

Yesterday I had a fantastic day! I hung out with two long lost sorority sistas and very good friends. My friend L. and I traveled an hour to see a dear friend in a neaby city. We attended a Remembrance Day Ceremony that was PACKED. It was awesome, we couldn't even sit down. Being a military fiance it made me so proud of him and to be in this crazy military life. <3 He he.


***

This weekend I'll be going out to my Mommy' house. She is my hairdresser and I'm in dire need.
It'll also be early Christmas on my Dad's side, since my Nan goes to Florida for the next 6ish months. So I'm pretty pumped.

It's 1:12 am. I should really go to bed. This is what happens when Mr. M goes to the field. He is there till next Thursday. So only a few more days. :)

Do you like the new look?
Button coming soon.

Goodnight Bloggers,
Tmo


No comments:

Post a Comment