Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas & housewifeness

It is SNOWINGGGGG! I love the snow. I do. Even if I have to wipe it off, or shovel it, or get it down my shirt. I love it. This time of year is so warm and loving. Brings me happy feelings - get your mind out of the gutter.

So, today I watched 2 Star Wars movies. Then put on the fireplace channel, some christmas tunes, and cleaned! Yes, cleaned. I got the kitchen and living room done, so tomorrow bathroom & bedroom.

Now I'm making some supper and waiting for the live Grinch to come on!! Whoop! :)

Mr. M had a birthday a few days ago but he is out in the field as I said in the last post. So when he gets home next week he said all he wants is a clean house. Ha ha ha... ahhhh. Goodness. So, I'm working on that. I'm also going to get him an ice cream cake! This is me trying to be a housewife.

It's onnnnn! & Food is readyyyy.

Love to you bloggers.

Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment