Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bitch please.

I have a huge dislike for the girls who think they know what being an army wife is all about as well as dating one "army guy" and thinking they are all like that. I also hate that term, but it comes with the territory. If you date a guy employed by the military for a couple months you automatically think you know how hard it is, how much you guys have been through together, how you have supported him through so much. GET A CLUE. I have been with Mr. M for almost 5 years and I still learn something new every week about what it's like to live in this kind of lifestyle. We aren't even married yet for heaven's sake. I stand by him through thick and thin and he bends over backwards for me. When you love someone it doesn't matter what their job is. If you care enough to stick by them no matter what, and that goes both ways, then you are golden. Relationships are hard no matter what kind of career you have. 
Ug. Ok. End Rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment