Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Too many.

Bridal Magazines.
They are taking over my house!
I keep getting ones from newly married at work and I also bought a whole bunch.
I am hereby banning myself for at least 3 months, till the Fall one comes out. T-hehehe.

Well, this weekend I was supposed to go to N.S. but now it looks like it's a no go. So, now I'm looking at a bonding weekend with the fiancee. There is something I could attend, but I'm not sure yet...We'll see. You know how you want to go to something but you're scared it's going to be super akward. But in reality it might actually be fun and you'll regret it if you don't go.

There was a summer I didn't go to a lot of things because I was always hanging with my guy. Then he broke up with me for a month and a realized what an asshole of a friend I had been. Balance is so hard to acheive sometimes for me. I'm working on it. :)

My kitten Gus is eating my hair, he's super adorable though, so I don't mind. <3



Well, off to work I go.
Love,
Tmo

No comments:

Post a Comment