Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Housewife has Landed

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Life is wonderful right now.

It is weird to be in this pmq, but loverly, all at the same time. I have deorated a tiny bit, just to make it feel kind of home-e. I can't do much though, a lot of our stuff is at Mr. M's Mommy's in another province. Blast. Oh well, only a few days after he gets home and we will be traveling up there.

I am content.

A boy knocked on the door during this wonderful, hot, and sunny day and offered to mow the lawn. Um, YES! It's like the thought of that happening walked out of my head and into reality. I was wondering earlier today how to locate an adolescent lawn mower, and he walked up to my door mere hours later. Oh happy day.
Ummm, I have to work tomorrow, so I need to sleeeeep. I had a long day of moving. Only a stove left now to find and I shall!

Love,
Tmo

1 comment: