Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Military Girlfriend Late Night - Barely Awake - Rant

Not sleeping well. I just don't want to go to bed. Nights like this remind me of my younger self who did not like going to bed on time and secretly stayed up later in rebellion. The only one I'm rebelling against is myself, which is somewhat annoying and ironic. Other than that - I'm good!


Heard from Mr. M the other morning for about 10 minutes. He's coming home for his 2 and half week break before going back for the dreaded, over 4 months, span of time, in less than a month! I am certain I will deal with it just the same as I am now. I know myself a lot better than I realized - I didn't push myself after he left. I gave myself time to be lazy at first and now I'm doing pole dancing classes every Sunday & rock climbing twice a week, plus I joined the gym this morning. ;) I'm getting some cooking lessons from my awesome auntie this Saturday. I'm actually loving life quite a bit and I do feel guilty but Mr. M is also having cool experiences, ha. I feel kind of like the odd one out sometimes because I am doing so well, but then I take a step back and look at my situation compared to the other ladies and I am different. I think I would definitely be having a much harder time if we had lived together or had a child together or were married. None of those apply though. Maybe I'm just tucking all my emotions away, unhealthy, but very effective. Whatever it is, I'm happy for it and thankful for the "me" time, even though I miss him I know there is not one damn thing I can do about it. I do have some really tough times but I guess I just don’t focus on them.

He comes home in 27 days. Wow. I’m already sad about him leaving…I just want to get this over with so we can start happy-ness! Can't wait to live with him! I go into shops downtown in the city and dream of what it will look like...

I wish he could cuddle me right now. Alright! I'm getting whiny.
This was pretty much a rant in it’s entirety. I know my sentences were awful, but it IS 2:31 in the morning now.
Ok, sleep now. Maybe…hehehe.
 

 
Much love from a sleepy TJayne who will embody Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's tomorrow afternoon, as she will still be in bed (and then get ready for a fabulous evening of wings!).
 
Ps. Shoutout to my sorority ladies - we need a date.
 
 

1 comment: